Resources for Those Considering Cosmetic Surgery in Scottsdale
At Dr. Hobgood’s Scottsdale facial plastic surgery office, we know that when you start to consider facial plastic surgery, it’s only natural that you will have questions. Whether you are a new or an existing patient, our goal is to make sure you are comfortable and confident when approaching cosmetic surgery in our Scottsdale facial plastic surgery center. Our website is a resource for you where all of your questions can be answered. Whether you are considering rhinoplasty, facelift or eyelid surgery in Scottsdale, there are no silly or obvious questions.
Below, you will find links to some of our most informative pages, offering information on everything from medication avoidance to post-surgical instructions. If you have any questions that are not answered at one of the pages linked below, please feel free to contact our Scottsdale cosmetic surgery office and we will be happy to assist you.
- New Patient Information – In our new patient information page, you are able to download our complete Welcome Kit. You will also find information designed to introduce you to some facts and our personal philosophy of plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Medication Avoidance – Any patient who is planning to undergo surgery needs to be aware of the various drugs that can interfere with your pending procedure. Here, our patients will find a list of medications to avoid prior to your facial surgery procedure.
- Pre-Surgical Instructions – To ensure you have the best surgical experience possible, it’s important for you to follow a list of instructions that guide you through how to prepare for your upcoming surgery. They include how far in advance of surgery you can eat and drink and what to bring with you the day of your surgery.
- Post-Surgical Instructions – Making sure you have the shortest recovery times possible from your cosmetic surgery, means following explicit instructions on your post-surgery care. Here you will find a list of downloadable instructions for each surgical procedure we offer.
- Insurance Accepted – Dr. Hobgood accepts a variety of insurance plans. Please click here to see we take your specific insurance plan.
- Testimonials – We are proud to have treated hundreds of patients with our most innovative and safe surgical and non-surgical facial plastic surgery procedures. We invite you to see what our patients have said about us and their experience.
- FAQ’s – Have more questions. You’re not alone. Please view our FAQ page to see if we can answer your specific question.
- Links – Here are some links to some of the leading resources on plastic surgery.
- Specials – From time to time, our practice offers special deals on various procedures.
Contact Our Scottsdale Cosmetic Surgery Center
From your first consultation appointment to post-surgical care, Dr. Hobgood and his staff want to make sure that all of your questions have been answered and that you are completely ready for your treatment. If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a consultation appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our Scottsdale facial plastic surgery office.
Dr. Todd Hobgood is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ, also serving women and men throughout Paradise Valley and the greater Phoenix, AZ area. Popular surgical procedures include rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid surgery, chin augmentation and brow lift. Dr. Hobgood also specializes in non-surgical procedures like Botox, Restylane, Latisse, Radiesse and Juvederm.