Dear Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery Family,
First and foremost, we want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Thank you for being vigilant in your efforts to curb the spread of illness during this pandemic. Please continue to do all you can to maintain distance, wash hands frequently, keep your hands away from your face, clean frequently touched surfaces, and limit your exposure to large groups.
Here at Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery we have been diligent in providing a safe business environment and are following government recommendations here and in our homes. Based on Covid-19, we have decided it is time now to make some adjustments to how we provide our services. We are not closing down, but are adjusting to the current reality. (For more information on Virtual Consultations, please see below.)
Our office is open and teammates here are ready to take your questions and requests over the phone. They are also available to accommodate your skincare purchases from the Allergan Skin Medica Program. Many of our patients have found this helpful during this crisis.
We have decided to temporarily halt patient care from The Skin Spa Department at Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery. Both Brooke Scatchard, LE and Ashley Smith, RN, BSN are contacting clients to reschedule appointments for that time when the overall environment becomes safe.
We will, however, continue to provide virtual consultations. We have been providing virtual consultations for years to accommodate our out of town clients. I look forward to applying that success through our HIPPA compliant DOXY ME program. This allows for extremely high quality medical grade video with crisp and clear audio. Patients will be interviewed and then triaged to an in-office consultation or a virtual consultation, depending on the case.
The Steps involved in a Virtual Consultation include the following.
- CALL the office number at 480-214-9955 or CLICK on the top bar marked “VIRTUAL CONSULT.” Our clinical coordinators will collect information about your goals, answer your questions, provide estimates for cost, discuss healing and recovery with you, and will then move you straight into the cue line for virtual consults.
- TAKE PHOTOS: Patients are asked to send pictures with specific views appropriate for the procedure(s) being considered. We offer a barracuda HIPPA compliant email, or you may use a pop email. The photos should be sent to email@example.com.
- REVIEW: Hobgood will review all of the photos and will develop a presentation for you. Be prepared to learn about anatomy, artistry, healing, outcomes, down time, and possible risks as Dr. Hobgood goes through the presentation with you.
- CONSULTATION: Hobgood will have a detailed and comprehensive conversation with you, including discussion about your life and your goals. He will also review his personal philosophies on safety and natural surgical results.
- PREOPERATIVE CONSULTATION: Our clinical coordinators will contact you to review the key points of the surgery, explain preoperative testing, and review the cost of the procedures, including fees for the Surgeons, for the Anesthesiologists, and for the Surgery Center.
Typical consults include the following: Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Blepharoplasty, Fat Transfer, Necklift, Liposuction, Laser Treatments, Chin/Cheek Implants, Otoplasty, Deviated Septum, Nasal Fractures, Skin Lesion Removal, and many others. Any charges that can be submitted for insurance will be processed.
Our office is open for safe business, as we do our best to maintain healthy teammates and healthy patients. Please feel free to call us at 480-214-9955 with any questions you may have.
We look forward to the time when we can engage in business as usual and can see all of our patients once again. We hope the time until then will be brief. In the meantime, please know that we are here for you.
Todd Hobgood, MD and the Team at Hobgood Facial Plastic Surgery