Dr. Todd Hobgood provides patients with detailed instructions to help them both before and after getting facial plastic surgery in Scottsdale, AZ. Links to those instructions are included on this page and you can download and print them for easier access during your recovery. We’ve also provided a list of medications that Dr. Hobgood wants patients to avoid using prior to the procedures.
General Pre & Post- Op Instructions:
Procedure Specific Pre & Post-Op Instructions:
- Blepharoplasty Instructions
- Cheek Augmentation Surgery Instructions
- Chin Augmentation/Implant Surgery Instructions
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing Instructions
- Dermabrasion Instructions
- Brow Lift/Forehead Surgery Instructions
- Facelift/Necklift Surgery Instructions
- Fat Injection/Transfer Surgery Instructions
- Nasal Surgery Instructions
- Otoplasty Instructions
- Chemical Peel Instructions
- Submental Liposuction Surgery Instructions
If you have any questions about the information in these documents, don’t hesitate to call us at (480) 418-6415.