Mineral make up usage has grown in popularity along with aesthetics, skin care, and non-invasive procedures! At our Scottsdale, Arizona Facial Plastic Surgery office we use and recommend Jane Iredale Mineral Make up to our patients for ideal skin health. While full-coverage make up is sometimes necessary for big events, we believe strong skin care regimens and “clean make up” is best for every day use- especially post-surgery to prevent infection.
We love recommending Jane Iredale to patients that are post-surgery and patients that have not had surgical procedures. Some of the main reasons we prefer to use this clean line for coverage are that Jane Iredale is:
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting and build able coverage
- Our SPF products are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Jane Iredale is Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand (Certified Cruelty-Free by CCIC- Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
For more information on this line of correctives, please schedule an appointment with our skin + aesthetics nurse injector, Ashley Smith, RN. Front Office Scheduling can be reached by calling (480) 214-9955.